Writing about New Orleans Plantation Country and don’t know where to start? Search no more, we’ve got a mountain of unique story ideas, and we offer a variety of services to help print, broadcast and online travel journalists. So for insider tips, photos, sources and trip coordination, give us a ring. Below is just a short listing of ideas that might help you begin…but please don’t hesitate to contact us.
• From Trophy Bass to Tiramisu…Eating Your Way through New Orleans Plantation Country
• The History of Cajun & Zydeco Music
• Acadian, Cajun & Creole: There is a Difference
• The Haunting Tales of River Road Plantations
• African-American Heritage in Plantation Country
• Celebrating Our Culture Through Festivals: From Andouille Sausage to Holiday Bonfires
• The Shadowy Swamps, Mysterious Bayous and Scenic Byways of Plantation Country
• Secret Gardens of Plantations Country
• Historic Preservation of Antebellum Plantations and Homes
• Ain’t That Sweet: The Impact of Sugarcane on New Orleans Plantation Country
• A Birdwatcher’s Haven
• Arts & Antiques Abound in Plantation Country
• Family Friendly Activities: From the Babies to the Baby-Boomers & Beyond!